I am having trouble with my bookmark i cannot add to my

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble with my bookmark i cannot add to my bookmark

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Acer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Its been going on for awhile i have not tried anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your acer. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?

There are many addons for bookmarks. Which are you using?

What happens when you try to add them?

"browser"

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Firefox is blue with orange fox wrapped around a globe.

Chrome is red/green/yellow with a blue dot in the middle of a circle.

Edge is a dark blue small e.

Internet explorer is a small light blue e."

I am not sure what 'yes' means for your reply. Did you see this?

What happens when you try to add them?

"browser"

Edge is a dark blue small e.

i tough it only was 5.00 to fix it
though

I cannot see that side of your account. Only customer service can. You can go here for more information on fees/agreements.

The five is a deposit only. Please contact them here before we continue support:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone