I rook my laptop in for a new electrical cord. The tech

Customer Question
I rook my laptop...

I rook my laptop in for a new electrical cord. The tech messed up the settings and rhe access magnifyer is on. I cant turn it off resize the page or get to the toolbars

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Lw

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Lenova n64 chromebook tried system reset nothing no neq updates

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Please press Ctrl + Alt + Brightness DOWN key (together on your keyboard) a few times; does this allow you to zoom out the screen?

Do keep me posted below; thank you.