L lost my magicjack plus but have an account phone number.

Customer Question
Second opinion] hi...l lost...

Second opinion] hi...l lost my magicjack plus but have an account phone number. how can I get a new device?

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

Plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

L lost it wnen l moved two years ago.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.