EXCEL PROGRAM- I HAVE 5 COLUMNS IN USE. LAST MONTH IT

Customer Question
EXCEL PROGRAM- I...

EXCEL PROGRAM- I HAVE 5 COLUMNS IN USE. LAST MONTH IT PRINTED THESE SHEETS PERFICT. TODAY IT ONLY PRINTS DATE ON ONE SHEET AND ON ANOTHER SHEET THE REST OF THE INFORMATION . I CANNOT CHAT WITH YOU SO PLEAE TYPE IN THE ANSWER.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

HP SYSTEM. MICROSOFT EXCELL

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Excel?

IT HASN'T SENT DOWN AN UP DATE.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Good morning,

Can you attach a copy of the spreadsheet here for me, so I can fix it and send it back to you?