On the Juno Message Center page, the fonts are tiny. How do…

Customer Question
Hi, on the Juno...

Hi, on the Juno Message Center page, the fonts are tiny. How do I enlarge the fonts to the original size?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Searched & searched for a font pag

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just thahat issye

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Is this in a web browser?

no
if you can yell me where the font button uis all

this is in a web browser or no?

Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox?

chrome et all

Go to top right 3 dots > zoom > hit + or - keys to increase size

don't see three dots