I am on my sister's computer trying to access my account. I…

Customer Question
I am on my...

I am on my sister's computer trying to access my account. I got the skype screen, and when I push "log on with a different account", it gives me "skype name" bar, I click on that and it only gives me my sister's name and does not give me the chance to add my name

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Are you using a windows or mac computer also are you using web version or desktop version of skype?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

windows, desktop

In that user name field can you remove the current user name by deleting it?

hello???????

Yes i am here and replied to you above.i believe you haven't seen my above reply in that case i will resend it.

In that user name field in skype desktop software can you remove the current user name by deleting it?

I ASKED A QUESTION AND HAVE PAID $5 - WHERE'S MY ANSWER????

To answer your question i need to get more details regarding this skype issue so please answer my above questions.

I did delete it
entered in my skype password ***** "can't connect" was the message I got

Does your sister able to use her skype account in that same skype software?

hello?????
I answered your question above

I understand and then i asked this question.

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!