PC is working fine, but I can not sign in into my skype

Customer Question
PC is working fine...

PC is working fine, but I can not sign in into my skype account since May of 2017 despite having paid my subscription in May & October 2017

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Tried to use skype with my password ***** user name since May of 2017

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe this is sufficient to resolve

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to use your skype account?

Are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.