My acer tablet keeps going to a black screen comes in for a…

Customer Question
My acer tablet keeps...

My acer tablet keeps going to a black screen comes in for a second and goes back to the black screen , what can i do

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Acer tablet?

Aspire z3-600

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It started to do this when i downloaded windows 10

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try changing the display resolution and let me know if that helps:

Right-click on the Desktop, right-click your mouse and go to Display Settings.

Here you can adjust the size of text, apps, and other items and also change the orientation. To change the resolution settings, scroll down this window and click on Advanced Display Settings.

Here you should see the recommended screen resolution shown - try adjusting it and let me know if there is any improvement...

Pete, Computer Engineer