I cannot access Skype. It says Explorer Exe. System call…

Customer Question
I cannot access Skype...

I cannot access Skype. It says Explorer Exe. System call failed.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

A few days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site.I apologize for the delay.

My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Do you still need help with your Skype issue? If so please provide the following details.

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10?

Do you get this error only when you try to access skype ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.