I am trying to place my bank card. Zte metro. Scanned copy…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to place my bank card

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Zte metro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Scanned copy of my card

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Okay
My service is metro PC's unlimited ZTE
As that's what you need
Are you there sir I was trying to purchase credit on a game
80c399b674c19214
or-IEH-01)
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What difficulty are you having?

Are you getting an error message?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.