I just spent better than four hours working with you to fix…

Customer Question
I just spent better...

I just spent better than four hours working with you to fix a simple problem with Microsoft Edge allowing me to use AT&T as the home page and I don't mean just to open that page when I open Microsoft Edges but even after visiting other sites , Now neither my AT&T nor my Norton Vault work, The vault wont even launch, I have been up all night working with you, I have been cut off and I have been told it is AT&T's fault, I need this fixed now, Is there a supervisor available? And don't tell me no

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Edge?

Don't start with that I want to speak with a supervisor now

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No and as I have already said I have been through this with you 4different timer, you don't bother to read or you would realize the problem is not with Edge but what yo did to mu AT&T, Are you denying me a chance to speak with a supervisor?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No because they screwed it up 4 different times. Do I need to spell it out in a different language, besides I asked a specific yes or no question Are yo refusing me a supervisore

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You are through to JustAnswer, an independent online support service.

I am Pete, how can I help?

Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Tech Support Specialist: michaelj-cssm,
 replied 6 months ago
michaelj-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/computer/aw06o-just-spent-better-four-hours-working-fix.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.