I have a stop code inaccessible boot device. Dellcore i3 7th…

Customer Question
I have a stop...

I have a stop code inaccessible boot device

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dellcore i3 7th gen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Tonight i checked hardware, memory and tried to boot up but it is just continue rebooting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?