I was given a Lenovo laptop mf4480 printer model ooLRUS

Customer Question
I was given a...

I was given a Lenovo laptop mf4480 printer model ooLRUS serial number PF0VEYGY as a gift. I have a HP deskjet series F4480 printer will it work together?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MF4480?

Don't understand question

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your MF4480? Have you installed any updates recently?

No and don't have it plugged in at the moment

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

How many printers you have in total which you want to use?