Where is my password that was promise last night? I have a…

Customer Question
Where is my password...

Where is my password ***** was promise last night?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a new Amazon tablet

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Amazon tablet?

Stay by,it is afireHD10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Amazon tablet?

I installed wifi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get started or I will return it to the store

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it asking for the Wi-Fi / wireless password? Or the Amazon account password? etc.?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you.