Is there such a company that fixes mebroot virus on my

Customer Question
Is there such a...

Is there such a company that fixes mebroot virus on my computer they want 300.00 for two years of keeping my computer free of all virus...they will list their name as pes yeppc device.com

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Yapp?

Just about a couple hours ago are they lidget or am I being scammed

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Yapp?

Yes my computer is working now but my Capital One Visa wants to know if they are ok and should they pay them

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

That is a ransomware, do not pay them. Can you login to your computer?

what will you do beings it is working now????

Do you still get the message for the money?

I am getting confused as I now do not know who is ledget or not.....

If you are not getting the message about the money then, you are fine.

Can I just tell my Visa card not to pay them

If you have not given them the card number then, there is no need to ask Visa to decline the payment, otherwise do that asap.

The chef was suppose to be $5.00 Not $41.00
do not charge more than that to my credit card or I will dispute the charge

I think you have some confusion about the charges, the nominal charge is for posting the question because in today's market do you think that, you can get help from a technical support team in that rate??