Change my password. New password Beck77Truitt. New password.

Customer Question
Change my password Technician's...

Change my password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

New password *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

New password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

New password Beck77Truitt

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Beck77aTruitt Beck77Truitt

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

For which account you would like to reset your password ?