I have purchased a new cell phone and cannot log in to

Customer Question
I have purchased a...

I have purchased a new cell phone and cannot log in to google accounts. I believe my log in is***@******.*** with password ***** Rhonda3062 or Rhonda826748. Ron XXXXX

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

This is new phone - old phone still in current use

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I have received the new phone from Ali Express 10 minutes ago - have no idea how to reset with the supplier

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

What else will they want to know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Ron,

You will need to reset the Google account password *****:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

--------------------

Merry Christmas!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------