My skype login is Doris.Cope2 - cant remember my password…

Customer Question
My skype login is...

My skype login is Doris.Cope2 - cant remember my password ***** when I try to get a new one still cant log in. I have received a message to say the problem is with Skype

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

Dont use it was just trying to use it again when I had the problems

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No all I want is for skype to remember my password ***** I go through all the channels to accept my new password ***** all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good evening, Doris,

Do you still have access to the Gmail account that starts with DM, it would be dm*****@gmail.com?