God knows! I get a notice that I have to change my password…

Customer Question
God knows! I get...

God knows! I get a notice that I have to change my password ***** couple of days (I have changed it about 10 times in the past week!) HELP!

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My emails

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, my home pc. I get this notice on my IPad and my PC

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Honestly I don't know! This problem never happened until the last two weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just help me stop these notices to change my password!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

From whom you got those notices or messages?