Microsoft unable to install security updates -refer to error…

Customer Question
Microsoft unable to install...

Microsoft unable to install security updates -refer to error code oxc190020e

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lap top windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Asus e402s

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your E402S? Have you installed any updates recently?

Have tried several times but nomluck

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

When did you first start getting this error with the updates?

for several weeksnow
terminate this service request

Will do.

no