I purchased Microsoft 365 form my new Mac book pro and could…

Customer Question
I purchased Microsoft 365...

I purchased Microsoft 365 form my new Mac book pro and could not down load will it work with Mac OS High Siera version 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

Not sure what you mean.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Recently but not sure when.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

OK do you need my order confirmation # for the purchase or the product ID

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Office 365 should work just fine with your Mac OS; are you getting any error/issue when trying to download it now?