I can not start my pc, I forgot the password. Can’t start…

Customer Question
I can not start...

I can not start my pc, I forgot the password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Can’t start pc, forgot password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 7 Ema Hines ET1831-07

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Tells me that the password ***** ***** to reset password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I gave this pc to my son and can not get it to start, do not have original cd

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Are you the only one that signs into the computer?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.