I am trying to connect wirelessly to a Brother printer.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect wirelessly to a Brother printer. Brother help has tried to assist, but we gat to a point and get stopped...either due to language issues or ??? Help, please.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Brother printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It is a new printer. The disc that came with the printer never opened. So I contacted Brother and we have been trying to download the driver data. But, something, somewhere is off and it continues to connect.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no idea what the Expert needs.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

What is the model number of your printer?