Microsoft updated my Windows 10 today and Outlook is lost.

Customer Question
Microsoft updated my Windows...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

Don't know, but used it very recently

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

There is no setting for it anymore.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just restore it. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Which version of Office/Outlook, e.g. 2013, 2016, were you using?

Don't know, but the computer is older than 2016; so I assume 2013 You took it away; why should we pay for you to restore it.
It was there and working properly until the computer was updated today.
I had no problem with it until the computer was updated today and it was no longer available. We did not do anything to
lose it - the update somehow lost it. Why do we need to pay for it to be restored when we were not responsible for it's lose.
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

We are not Microsoft and charge for our time and expertise.

Microsoft is not going to provide free support.

Do you want to continue to work on this?