Just bought a new computer - a MacBook pro - how do I

Customer Question
Just bought a new...

Just bought a new computer - a MacBook pro - how do I reinstall Office for Mac - I have the 2011 version - I have the key number

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

I don't remember

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Please open up the following link on the new computer first:

www.microsoft.com/software-download/office

Scroll down to the bottom of the page that opens up, type in your product key there and click Verify.

Follow the on-screen prompts to download the Office setup file - then run and install Office using the downloaded file. This should do it.

Note:

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,