I am 84 yrs, have neuropathy throughout my body & cant't…

Customer Question
I am 84 yrs...

I am 84 yrs young, have neuropathy throughout my body & cant't type too well anymore. My pogo games are not working & I pay for them autopayout each year. Can you please help me get them working for me again?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Gateway & I;m not sur if 7 or 9 something, Thats's what 84 yrs does to me. I forgot what it is.Sorry

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It started yesterday. It works like I didn't pay for it & it just keeps installing & the doesn't stop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of at this moment.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Are you receiving any error message?