Last night I was unable to change my password. On my email…

Customer Question
Last night I was...

Last night I was unable to change my password. On my email it gave me this number 595608

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No. I would like to retrieve my currant password, but have forgot it.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think we might. Home phone is****** **Or, possibly Ferndale

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I've ordered from Amazon before, and thought I had an account.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Is it your amazon account password ***** need to reset?

Ok here is what you need to do.

Go to Forgot Your Password ***** https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html
Follow the on-screen instructions.
Follow the instructions in the e-mail sent to the e-mail address on your account.
Note: If you created your account with a mobile phone number, you'll receive an SMS message with instructions instead of an e-mail.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

No. I just wanted to change my password, because I forgot it. Tell me if I already have an account.

Yes just follow the instructions above. If it lets you continue then you have an account. It will tell you if it cannot find an account.

No.....I think I already have an account. I have a Amazon Prime Visa card. But, have forgot my password, so was trying to change it. I want a complete refund as you have not helped me at all.