My windows 10 is freezing. It starts but explorer & my

Customer Question
My windows 10 is...

My windows 10 is freezing

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

It starts but explorer & my programs are slow. Message box says wait for windows or end process

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Hp & Acer. I have 2 computers

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

1 week & I have problems with windows update. Does not install them as I have to repair it all the time

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app on the problem computer to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.
Andy, Computer Consultant