I. I need someone to help me with my Kindle HD8. When I got…

Customer Question
I need someone to...

I need someone to help me with my Kindle HD8.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

When I got it, I put in the information it asked for, but when It asked for my password, I had forgotten it. Then it lost power although it was plugged in. It still will not work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which password ***** you referring to?