I'm having problems logging on to my outlook getting a

Customer Question
GOod morning Technician's Assistant:...

GOod morning

Technician's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I'm having problems logging on to my outlook getting a request for entering password *****

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Yes, my android. propted to change last night

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I thinik there are security questions. perhaps phone number

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. Let me know when you are ready to start.

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer the following.

Are you having this issue on outlook that you use for accessing your gmail ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

i've resolved

Do you mean you had resolved the issue with your outlook application ?