I want aol back as my home page. It's a Dell don't know the…

Customer Question
I want aol back...

I want aol back as my home page

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's a Dell don't know the model number I have Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just since yesterday I had aol as my home page prior to that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that I have windows 10

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know what browser you are using for accessing AOL mail? (Firefox / IE / Chrome)