I FORGOT MY E-MAIL PASSWORD. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IT IS OR…

Customer Question
I FORGOT MY E-MAIL...

I FORGOT MY E-MAIL PASSWORD. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IT IS OR LET ME KNOW HOW TO RESET TO ANOTHER ONE.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I WOULD RATHER NOT USE THE PHONE.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Who is your email provider?

AOL
Is there any other way to correct this problem?

Yes, you can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site.

To recover your AOL account,

1. Go to account.aol.com.
  2. On the Sign In screen, under the Password ***** click the Forgot Password?
  3. Enter your AOL Username or email address in the Username or Email field.
  4. In the second field, enter the words or characters you see displayed in the image and then click Next and follow the instructions to recover your account.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Pete, Computer Engineer