How do you download a document from your email in microsoft…

Customer Question
How do you download...

How do you download a document from your email in microsoft surface pro email

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Microsoft? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

From my web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am trying to save it in a USB port and then open it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How to save thew doc to a USB port

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Have you downloaded the email attachment to the surface pro