My computer was serviced last week in an in-home visit (I…

Customer Question
My computer was...

My computer was serviced last week in an in-home visit (I paid extra) all he problems have remained and it is impossible to work with the constant interruptions

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp all-in-one i can't think of osname--give me a hint; I'll know it when I see t

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Name some OS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I remember please name somr OS; I'mhaving trouble remembrring

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes the expert who came here spent 4 hours doing whar? how could it go back to this condition immediately?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

What are you having issues with?