I have used Google for - oh 23 years or so. I have had the…

Customer Question
I have used Google...

I have used Google for - oh 23 years or so. I have had the same email address for 23 years. I can not sign in. I have now spent perhaps two hours over and over and over trying to put in the new password ***** give me. Over and over. I am beyond frustrated.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

At the moment yes, on my iPad.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have answered security questions over and over. No one has asked for my phone no.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The only thing is I never ever use gmail. It keeps taking me back to a gmail that I have had for eons but never use. But it still has't let me in, Happy to give you phone o:(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What error message do you get when you try to sign in?

Try using the online recovery form and let me know if it works or if you have any problems using it:

https://account.live.com/ACSR

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.