The Win10 System "NTUSER" is spelled wrong. I can not

Customer Question
The Win10 System "NTUSER"...

The Win10 System "NTUSER" is spelled wrong. I can not correct it. I have looked into 'regedit' and can not find the answer there. Booting up from a 'Thumb Drive' with a seperate 'Ntuser.dat' file does not work either. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

HP Pavillion Wave

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates, Yes. This week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Everything else works and is up to date. The default name should be 'mgigtm' but it's spelled 'mgmgt' . I need to change it to the correct spelling. Thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Is mgmgt the user name that shows on your login page when you start up the machine?

I believe I can help you with this but I need to know the exact screen

where you see the misspelling.