I have been unable to send or receive e-mails since 12/13 on…

Customer Question
I have been...

I have been unable to send or receive e-mails since 12/13 on my desk-top. A message popped up that said "unable to send or receive messages for the Comcast (phylliskoch account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection - possible problems -server problems, network problems, or long peirods of inactivity.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your laptop?

I don't know. Where would I find it?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

The power, us/ds,online, and tel are solid. The2.4 and the 5chz are blinking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I spent a lot of time with Comcast and they worked with me and said that everything was o.k. as far as Comcast went, and that my problem now is with Microsoft.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Are you asking permission to remotely connect to my computer?
Is my money refunded if the problem is not solved? I think the problem is that I do not have windows 10. P. Koch
I am confused. Have I been charged for any service to this point?
Has my credit card been charged for anything?
Am I being charged for anything to this point?

sorry I was away

do you want to proceed with remote assistance?

I wish to terminate this process. I cannot deal with it. I'm too old. I will have to get someone to come to my house. I want to make sure that my credit card has not been charged for anything. Thank you.
Is our conversation over?

ok i'll send in the request