Magicjack phone service has lost its magic since hurricane…

Customer Question
Magicjack phone service has...

Magicjack phone service has lost its magic since hurricane Harvey, please didcontinue this service since its torally useless thanks Darrell and betty middleton 2325 anders lane kemah

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

No clue cannot find paper work husband has developed altzheimers and cannot remmember

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

Just told hurricane harvery we loast service, aug 27,2017

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just didcontinue this

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To cancel your MagicJack, call(###) ###-####or log into your MagicJack account online and click on the Live Chat option and request the account to be deactivated.