Need a password change - don't know the old one. We havn't…

Customer Question
Need a password *****...

Need a password ***** - don't know the old one

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

We havn't ben on in a while and really need copies of a few old e-mails

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Pavilion x360 - Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe that the address was***@******.*** or .net

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To reset the password ***** your email account, go to the Juno "Reset Password" page at

https://account.juno.com/account/acmg/forgotPassword.do

Enter your Member ID and ZIP code into the provided boxes and click "Submit Your Request."

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------