My daughter phone is programmed with my old yahoo account…

Customer Question
My daughter phone is...

My daughter phone is programmed with my old yahoo account but I don't remember the password. Is there any way Incan get I can get it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No its been so long since I had that one but I do have a new one

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number but don't have that phone anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No make that's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can reset the Yahoo password *****:

https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------