WE HAVE A CD STUCK IN THE BACK OF THE CD MACHINE HOW CAN WE…

Customer Question
WE HAVE A CD...

WE HAVE A CD STUCK IN THE BACK OF THE CD MACHINE HOW CAN WE RETRIEVE IT

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

RCA

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your RCA system?

WE TRIED TO RETRIEVE IT AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET TO IT

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!