I need to retrieve my password to activate my microsoft

Customer Question
I need to retrieve...

I need to retrieve my password ***** activate my microsoft word.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I don't know. I bought my computer at Best Buy and I guess I never activated my Word

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!