All of a sudden I don't have any sound. Dell laptop. Both.

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden I don't have any sound

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device has sound issues?

Dell laptop

Technician's Assistant: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?

Both

Technician's Assistant: Did you try updating the sound driver on your Dell laptop?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How much will this cost?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?