I updated windows 10 and went thru all the procedures such…

Customer Question
I updated windows 10...

I updated windows 10 and went thru all the procedures such as rest network adapter and netsh commands still no internet access web pages don't appear cannot get email . O the

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

On the lower right it says internet working using a tablet with w/o Also my second computer internet works connected by network cable to router

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Email Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Yes But still need help should I roll back upgrade

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have some I.t. experience but not as much as you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you tell me the make and model no. of the computer?