My wifi is not working. I have internet, but my wifi for my…

Customer Question
My wifi is not...

My wifi is not working

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

I have internet, but my wifi for my I-pad is not working

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Nothing blinking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Everything else seems fine

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your wifi. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Are other devices in the home working with your wifi? Please confirm this.

Do you see your wifi name in your ipad?

What model of ipad?

How did I end up with you, I had searched for Rogers my provider, and now you have my $5

You can go here if they will help you with your issue.

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/internet

If they do not support your issue type, you are more than welcome to come back and finish troubleshooting.

If not, you can go here for a refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0