On the HP Envy Photo 7855 How can I take a 8 x 10 Photo and…

Customer Question
On the HP Envy...

On the HP Envy Photo 7855 How can I take a 8 x 10 Photo and reduce it in size to 2.5 X 3.25.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Envy Photo 7855

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just got it for xmas

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your printer reduction question.
- Do you mean, you want to make a reduced-size photocopy of the photo? or some other process? let me know in Reply, please, and I will instruct you in whichever process you are asking about.