We have a 30 day trial for Pandora plus. May I cancel it and…

Customer Question
We have a 30...

We have a 30 day trial for Pandora plus. May I cancel it and purchase Pandora preium plus on Amazon. What's the best deal. ***@******.***. ty

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have an iPad or tablet that I use most of the tie

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Time

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Let m ck

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Pandora. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What's the best deal through you or amazon

You may want to to through the actual company and use the download there or itunes. You are using ipad and tablet.

They will accommodate both the droid and the apple products.

Look at the options of payment here, and i will find another for you as comparison.

https://help.pandora.com/customer/en/portal/articles/84834-information-about-pandora-subscriptions

It really wont matter where you get the app from. Amazon, itunes or on droid, playstore. The app is free.

You will want to get Pandora services from Pandora. They have the best rates and also, if you need support, your

Pandora will be a paid version. You will want to contact them if you have issues. You are a paying customer with

Premium, so this will work out perfect for you.

amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Pandora-Media/dp/B005V1N71W/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513882684&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=buy+pandora+premium+music

iTunes:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pandora-music/id284035177?mt=8

Google Playstore:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pandora.android&hl=en

Pandora:

pandora.com will have all the downloads you need.

To get the account switched over to premium, do you have an existing account already that you can log into?

I can send you upgrade/buy instructions if you decide to put it on and want to purchase it.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

If you have an account you can sign into at pandora.com:

Sign up for a Trial Subscription

To view any potential trial offers, first make sure you are logged into the correct Pandora account on a computer at www.pandora.com

1. Click on your avatar in the upper right corner.
  2. Click on the Upgrade tab. Eligible trial offers will be shown on this page.
  3. Choose whether you'd like to pay via Credit Card or PayPal.

If you enjoyed the free trial and would like to continue your subscription, the method of payment you've chosen will automatically be charged at the end of the trial period.

Keep in mind that if you've already participated in a Pandora Trial, you may not be eligible for another.

This is all the lists of devices you may upgrade from with instructions:

https://help.pandora.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1782839-upgrade-to-pandora-plus-or-pandora-premium

If you havent, you will have to create an account here:

Create an Account

Pandora accounts follow the account, not the device, so you will be able to use your Pandora account on any computer or device you own.

​Choose the type of device you are using below for instructions:

On a Mobile Device

On a Computer:

In order to create an account, please go to http://www.pandora.com and click on Sign up.

1. Enter the email address you would like to use.

The email address you choose for your Pandora account must be unique; you cannot use an email address associated with any other Pandora account.

2. Enter a password.
  3. Enter the required registration information (be sure to enter your Birth Year only and not your entire Birth Date).
  4. Review the Terms Of Use and Privacy policy.
  5. Check or uncheck to remain signed in.
  6. Click Sign Up after you've reviewed that your information is accurate.

You can then start creating stations by entering an artist or song name.

On a Mobile Device:

After downloading and launching the Pandora app from your device's app store, select Sign Up. Then fill out the registration information.

2. Enter a password.
  3. Enter your birth year (enter year only, not month and day i.e 1975).
  4. Enter your zip code.
  5. Select Gender.
  6. Review the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
  7. Tap Sign Up after you've reviewed that your information is accurate.

Is there anything else i can help you with today or give you instructions for pertaining to this issue?

Thank you,

~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin