I just installed an update about (mouse) options and when it…

Customer Question
I just installed an...

I just installed an update about (mouse) options and when it was done it said go to/open options, when I clicked that, it said no device detected. I tried several times, but to no avail. I then clicked add a device, and my mouse showed momentarily. I tried to connect the mouse, but could not. I then deleted the mouse from bluetooth and tried to add it back, but now it doesn't show up, so I can't connect it.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting the mouse: by USB or wirelessly?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: Does moving the mouse closer to the receiver make any difference?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. I understand you are having trouble with your wireless bluetooth mouse after an update. Please provide the following information so we can go to the next step:

• Brand and model of mouse
  • Brand and model of computer
  • Operating system on computer
  • What was the update you applied
  • Was it a routine update or were you having mouse issues and trying to fix? If so, what were the issues?

Let me know so we can proceed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert