They are saying i need to contact Microsoft immediately

Customer Question
They are saying i...

They are saying i need to contact Microsoft immediately because my licenses is corrupted. Is this true

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't know where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It starter about 3 hours ago. I don't know what to do. It is giving me a number and the person can barely speak english

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you Microsoft?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

That's a bogus/scam party and NOT associated with Microsoft - are you getting an alert or popup about this on your computer screen now?

it has my computer locked down

I see; are you replying to me from another computer or device now? Is there any other browser, e.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, you can access on the affected computer now?

My concern is I don't know who you are?

PS: Please ignore and do not accept any offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me.

Are you replying to me from another computer or device now? Is there any other browser, e.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, you can access on the affected computer now?

I am on the affected computer

We do not need to set up a remote session; instead, we can continue conversing on this page for now. Please close and re-open the browser that's showing this alert now - does the same alert come back up after you re-open?

OK, let's get started. Please open up the following link on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/664706419
Follow the on-screen prompts to download and open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

You may disregard the failed remote offer on this page; let's go ahead with a free remote session instead.

Please open up the following link on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/664706419

I cleaned my computer. It isn't doing it at this time. I don't think it hit my credit card. Could you please reimburse my $5. I tried to put my card in your site and it wouldn't take it. I took care of it.

No issues; I'll send in your refund request now. Thanks,