I can't find the tools menu on my skype. I can't remember…

Customer Question
I can't find the...

I can't find the tools menu on my skype

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I can't remember ... maybe 4 weeks ago I also accidentally blocked someone

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I can't find the main menu... it always just shows the contact list I wanted to unblock the person I blocked by accident

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know the Skype version?

Hi there,

Didn't find you back, hope you are doing fine..

I was waiting for your reply since posted..

Could you please let me know if you still wait for answer.

(If you wish not to continue, i will request to cancel question)

Please reply